This document defines the scope of privacy and degree of confidentiality protecting the information which the User inputs during account registration at PixelRF.com (“Site”) and normal use of the services, programs and facilities of PixelRF. At any time, the User can, at his/her discretion, allow or forbid collection and use of his/her personal information.
PixelRF (OPC) PVT. LTD. (“PixelRF”) proclaims and accepts its responsibility to protect the User’s private information. This document contains the rules upon which such information is gathered and used, and also reasons for disclosure of such information. These rules apply to any personal information gathered at and/or by PixelRF.
1. CONSENT TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
During work with the Site, technical non-personal information about the User such as the User’s IP address, address of another site the User came to the Site from, time of the visit, and browser type and language version, may be collected automatically. We may also collect and analyze navigational information, namely the address and path of the User through the Site, actions performed at the Site, jumps to and from inner links, etc.
Personal information of the User is collected only upon prior permission from the User to collect and use certain information within these rules. Giving such permission, the User supplies such information voluntarily.
“Personal information” includes:
- Information supplied by the User during registration at the Site, including the login and password, personal data (full name), and e-mail. When you register as a Contributor on the Site we collect additional information such as postal address and contact phone number;
- Information supplied by the User during purchase, such as a billing address and the credit card number;
- If the User is registered as a Contributor, information provided by him/her for compensation payment including data about the account in a financial institution used for the compensation payment, and also information supplied by the User for personal identification (copy of the passport, driver’s license or other personal identification document).
- As a registered user you also have the option to provide additional personal information such as address and phone number within your profile. You can control what information you have provided is displayed publicly within your “Edit profile” page.
PixelRF never collects or requires Users to provide information revealing racial or ethnic origin of Users, their political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and data concerning their health or sex life.
The user has the right to refuse the submission of personal information at any time. However, in this case, some functions and services offered at the Site may be degraded and/or made unavailable, in part or in its entirety.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collection and use of the User’s personal information is performed by PixelRF for the following purposes:
- Creation, management and maintenance of an account;
- Processing of the User’s inquiries and operations at the Site;
- Customer service;
- Data analysis for the purposes of improving offered goods, products or technologies;
- Provision and display of the content specially chosen in accordance with preferences and interests of the User;
- Maintenance of operation of interactive areas;
- Payment of commission to Contributors;
- Identification of the supplied files as belonging to a certain Contributor;
- Realization of communication and contacts on matters concerning transactions made by the User;
- Notification about new goods and services to the Site User.
PixelRF collects personal information about its Users only, and does not require User’s to provide PixelRF with personal information of any third persons, except for case of sharing the lightbox preview as described herein.
PixelRF has the ability to send communications concerning transactions performed by the User, payment reminders and questions concerning purchase confirmation.
Users are free to select one-click opt-out possibility to unsubscribe from promotional and advertising communications. PixelRF will not further send you promotional / advertising messages once your objection will be received. This one-click subscription is not available for transactional messages that are generally required. To opt-out of communications connected to the transactions performed, Users shall deactivate their accounts.
For avoidance of doubts, our promotional and advertising messages will always be clearly identified as promotional and/or advertising, and will always contain both return e-mail address and physical postal address of PixelRF. This return e-mail address will be capable of receiving your communications for no less than 30 the transmission of the original message.
Personal information gathered by PixelRF may be processed and stored in other countries at facilities belonging to PixelRF and/or legally used by PixelRF. Supplying PixelRF with the private information, User permits its transfer outside the country within the bounds of such use.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Except in situations clearly stated within these rules, PixelRF does not disclose, sell, lease, lend, rent or make available personal information of the User to any third parties.
The User’s personal information can be disclosed and shared with partner agencies that render services on behalf of the PixelRF. The services may include money transfer, data storage, payment processing, etc. These third parties will receive only the information required to provide said specific services; the information will be kept and protected by the same principles and level of protection followed by PixelRF, and it can not be used for any other purposes.
Information about Users may also be passed and disclosed as a business asset in the case of acquisition, sale or absorption of the company. In the event of this unlikely case, PixelRF will inform Users in accordance with the procedure outlined below.
PixelRF reserves the right to disclose and pass personal information of the User if it is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
4. ACCESS TO OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information indicated by the User at the Site can be reviewed and edited in the section «Main Menu — Profile» or you may contact us at support@PixelRF.com . We will respond to your request for access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we delete or no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at support@PixelRF.com . We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The User can allow or forbid the use and acceptance of cookies on his/her computer. If cookies are blocked by the User, it may prevent the User from being able to register or perform other interactive functions of the Site, but it will not affect the User’s ability to perform general navigation within the Site.
Email information collected for sending light boxes is not stored or used for any other purpose. That information is not shared with any other parties.
6. PROTECTION OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
PixelRF actively monitors and enforces the information protection standards during all PixelRF’ activity, namely:
- Limitation of the rendered access to information only to those employees who need it for providing services to the User;
- Signature of confidentiality treaties by employees;
- Signature by partners and external companies invited for fulfillment of particular functions of confidentiality treaties and agreements concerning non-use of such information for any unauthorized purposes;
- Encryption of payment data such as credit card number using SSL technology through the use of our third-party payment gateway service providers;
- Storing of the personal information obtained from the User in encrypted form, at protected computers secured from unauthorized access.
Since there is no perfect secure method of protecting information during its storage, processing and transfer into electronic form, PixelRF does not give the full warranty of its complete safety, despite all efforts made by the company. If information of an account and personal data of the User are protected with a password, safety and nondisclosure of this password are responsibility of the User him/herself.
7. SENDING A FRIEND A LIGHTBOX
If you choose to use our referral service to send a friend a preview of a lightbox, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site and view the lightbox. PixelRF does not store this information, it is for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
8. OPEN ID CONTRIBUTOR
You can log in to our Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID contributor. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign- up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on the Site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
9. MINOR USERS
Site, Site content and services are neither intended to be used by minors and persons under age of 18, nor designed and intended to willfully and knowingly collect, use, or disclose any personal information from minors and persons under age of 18. PixelRF will immediately remove personal information from children and/or search to obtain a verifiable parental consent for the collection use, or disclosure of personal information from children, once it will come to PixelRF’s attention that any personal information from children was submitted or collected through the Site.
The User confirms and warrants that he/she has reached the age of 18, has all the sufficient for usage of the Site and is bound by legal obligations sufficient for any liability that can appear as a result of usage of the Site files. The User agrees to bear full responsibility for all cases of the Site usage without distinction, as well as for use of his/her login and password by third parties including minors and persons under age of 18 living with him/her.
The Site pages can contain links to sites, services and functions of third parties, subsidiaries and affiliates that may use and conform to different rules and procedures of confidentiality provision from those stated here. PixelRF is not responsible for the policy of confidentiality of such resources.
Our Site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at support@PixelRF.com .
12. SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Our Site includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button, or interactive mini-programs that run on our Site. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page(s) you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
13. CHANGES TO THESE RULES
14. CONTACT US
Disclaimer: The original, legally binding version of this document is written in English, and it is translated into other languages for the courtesy of our non-English- speaking users. If there are any discrepancies between the English version and a translated version, the English version supersedes the translated version.